It's about experiencing the thrill of live theatre with people like you.
WHAT IS HIPTIX?
Hiptix is Roundabout's low-price ticket program for theatregoers 18–35. It's free to join and gets you $20–25 tickets to all Roundabout shows, plus invites to great parties.
- You have to be 18–35 to join.
- All tickets are $20–25*. You can purchase 2 tickets for each show with your Hiptix membership and your guest can be any age. Want to go with more friends? See below for details on how to link your Hiptix memberships.
- We host a Hiptix night for each of our productions. See below for dates.
- You can buy tickets in advance—in fact, we even reserve 10–40 tickets at every performance just for Hiptix members.
- You'll also get insider information about Roundabout productions.
- Hiptix tickets are typically in the mezzanine, but upgrade to Hiptix Gold to get orchestra seats.
- There is absolutely no obligation to purchase tickets.
- All Hiptix members automatically receive a free subscription to Time Out New York, regardless of ticket purchases. If you do not wish to receive the magazine, please call Audience Services at 212.719.1300.
$25 Hiptix tickets for Cabaret are currently on sale. Availability is extremely limited (primarily Wednesday matinees) through May 2014, but Hiptix tickets are still available for performances in Summer 2014. The Hiptix post-show reception will be held on April 3, 2014, and is currently sold out.
*Hiptix tickets for Roundabout Underground productions are $20. Hiptix tickets for all Broadway and off-Broadway productions in the 2013–2014 Season are $25 including a $2 facility fee. Hiptix tickets are not subject to additional fees, but all sales are final and there are no refunds or exchanges. The Hiptix offer cannot be combined with any other discounts and is not applicable to previously purchased tickets.
LINKING HIPTIX ACCOUNTS
Want to go to the theatre with your friends? You can link accounts by calling Audience Services at 212.719.1300. You will need to have the exact names of all the Hiptix members with whom you want to link. Once your account is linked, any of your group members may purchase tickets on behalf of your group, and you'll be able to sit together. Linking your account doesn't obligate you to purchase tickets as a group or with the same person all of the time, but it's a convenient way to set up your membership if you would like the flexibility of having your friend book tickets for you or vice versa. Phone reservations require a major credit card—for linked accounts, this cost can be split among several cards, if necessary.
See the show and attend an after-party!
Photo above by Elizabeth Leitzell.