Other Ways to Give
Many companies and organizations have matching gift programs that will double or even triple your contribution, automatically upgrading your membership level. For more information, please contact your employer’s department of Human Resources or Roundabout's Development Office at 212.719.9393, ext. 354. Then, mail us a completed form or submit your matching gift online and notify us
Please request that checks are made payable to Roundabout Theatre Company and mailed to the following address:
Roundabout Theatre Company
Attn: Development Office
231 West 39th Street, Suite 1200
New York, NY 10018
Roundabout’s tax identification number is 13-6192346.
Gifts of stock, especially long-term appreciated stock, provide benefits to Roundabout and you. Roundabout Theatre Company can put your stock donations to immediate use and you can:
- Give away appreciated assets and usually avoid a tax gain
- Receive the regular charitable income tax deduction if you itemize your taxes
- Claim a tax deduction for the full fair market value (rather than the cost value) of your stock if you have owned the securities for more than one year.
Stock Transfer Instructions:
1. If the stock is held by your broker, ask your broker to send the stock "DTC" to Roundabout’s account using the following information:
Reference Account #315-09059
Attn: Arline Segal
RBC Wealth Management
1211 Avenue of the Americas, Suite 3300
New York, NY 10036
Phone: (212) 703-6045
Fax: (212) 703-6150
2. If the stock is in your possession, send the stock certificate to the address below along with a letter stating that you are making a gift of stock to Roundabout. The letter should be signed by all of the people listed on the stock certificate. Also, in a separate envelope, please send a "Stock Power" form (available from your broker) signed by all of the people listed on the stock certificate. You will then be sent a form to be signed, notarized and returned to Roundabout.
Please contact us
and let us know the name of the broker who will handle the transaction for you, the name of the stock, and the number of shares you are donating (Example: 500 shares of IBM Stock), so that we can be aware that the gift is forthcoming.
Roundabout Theatre Company’s federal tax identification number is 13-6192346.
Roundabout accepts gifts made through electronic funds transfer. Please email us
or call the Development Office at 212.719.9393, ext. 354, to receive transfer instructions and to notify us of the amount and designation of your gift.
The Yegen Society welcomes all individuals and couples who have generously included Roundabout in their estate plans and/or as beneficiary of a charitable trust, retirement plan or life insurance policy. Learn more