Theatrical Teaching Institute
August 19–24, 2012
Sunday, August 19
11:30am–3:00pm (lunch included)
Monday, August 20
Tuesday, August 21
Wednesday, August 22
Thursday, August 23
Friday, August 24 9:30
am–5:00pm; 7:30pm If There Is I Haven't Found It Yet
TTI is a six-day opportunity for educators and teaching artists to add to their toolkit of teaching strategies and to stimulate their own intellect and creativity by exploring Roundabout's Theatrical Teaching Framework, which posits that every great lesson has the elements of a great play.
- Learn theatrical teaching techniques
- Apply new strategies to your curriculum
- Explore your own creativity
- Participate in workshops with Roundabout artists
- Investigate new approaches to student engagement and investment
- Collaborate with fellow teachers and artists
Tuition is $300, which includes breakfast daily and theatre ticket.
Tuition is waived for teachers involved in a school-wide partnership with Education at Roundabout.
P-CREDIT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
P-Credit is available to all NYC classroom teachers for an additional $125.
Registering for P-Credit is a two-step process:
- You must visit schools.nyc.gov/teachers/aspdp to register with the After School Professional Development Program;
- Then register with Roundabout.
If you have questions about registering, please email email@example.com.