Contact with any questions about your ticket purchases or subscription.
Hours: Mon–Fri 9am–8pm, Sat 10am–8pm, Sun 10am–6pm
Phone: 212.719.1300 Fax: 212.642.9630
Box Office Hours
American Airlines Theatre
227 West 42nd Street (between 7th and 8th Avenues)
Sun & Mon 10am-6pm; Tues-Sat 10am-8pm
The Harold & Miriam Steinberg Center for Theatre
Laura Pels Theatre / Black Box Theatre
111 West 46th Street (between 6th Avenue and Broadway)
Sun & Mon: 12pm–6pm; Tues–Sat: 12pm–7:30pm
254 West 54th Street (between 7th and 8th Avenues)
Stephen Sondheim Theatre
124 West 43rd Street (between 6th Avenue and Broadway)
Sun: 12pm–6pm; Mon–Sat: 10am–8pm
(Note: Tickets for Roundabout shows at other venues cannot be purchased or exchanged at the Stephen Sondheim Theatre Box Office.)
No exchanges or advance sales one hour before any curtain.
Box Offices close at 6pm any evening without a performance.
SUBSCRIBER TICKET EXCHANGE
As a subscriber, you can now exchange or donate your tickets as soon as you know you cannot attend your scheduled performance.
TICKET EXCHANGE GUIDELINES
- Subscriber ticket exchanges are done on a first-come, first-served basis, so please exchange your tickets as early as possible. We must receive all exchange requests and tickets at least two days prior to your scheduled performance.
- Subscriber tickets may be exchanged once for another performance of the same production, at no cost. Subsequent exchanges will be for general admission seating only.
- While comparable seating is not guaranteed, subscribers always receive the best available seats at the time the exchange is processed. If the performance you request does not have comparable seating available you may receive a general admission ("GA") pass. Subscribers holding GA passes will be seated by the house staff just prior to curtain and may be asked to take different seats at intermission.
- All exchanges are subject to ticket availability, so please provide three alternate date choices whenever possible.
- Friends and groups should submit their tickets together to ensure that they are exchanged for the same date.
- Subscriber tickets are non-refundable and can only be exchanged or donated.
- Exchanges requested on the day before or on the day of your scheduled performance will be accommodated at our discretion.
Pick the exchange option that best suits your needs:
BEST SEAT OPTION
If comparable seats are your priority, please choose the BEST SEAT option on your exchange form and give us as many alternate dates as possible. If comparable seats are not available when we receive your request, we will hold on to your tickets to see if any comparable seats become available over time.
Select the RUSH EXCHANGE option if you want us to process your exchange immediately, we will exchange your tickets for the best available seats at the time your exchange is processed. Please note that seats may not be comparable.
If you cannot attend any performance of a production, you can donate your tickets as a tax-deductible contribution. We will provide you with a receipt for tax purposes.
You may cancel your tickets and reschedule or donate at a later date.
HOW TO EXCHANGE OR DONATE TICKETS
Mail your tickets and completed Ticket Exchange Form
along with a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
ROUNDABOUT THEATRE COMPANY
231 WEST 39TH STREET, SUITE 1200
NEW YORK, NY 10018
We must receive your tickets at least two days prior to your scheduled performance. Please keep a copy of the Ticket Exchange Form
for your records. Chairman's Circle and Artistic Director's Circle members should mail requests to the attention of the Patron's Desk.
BY FAX OR EMAIL
Tear your tickets in half and fax your completed ticket exchange form along with a copy of your torn tickets to 212.642.9630, or email a scan of your form and torn tickets to email@example.com.
AT A ROUNDABOUT BOX OFFICE
Bring your tickets to the American Airlines Theatre, Studio 54, or Laura Pels Theatre Box Office. Box Office hours are at the top of this page. Please note that exchanges are not permitted at any Box Office within one hour of any performance.
Call Audience Services at 212.719.1300. You will need to return the original tickets by mail, email or fax, before we can send you your new ticket.If your new tickets are held at the box office, you will have to present your original tickets to claim them.
Exchanges requested a day before or on the day of your original performance will be accommodated at our discretion. Please call Audience Services at 212.719.1300, no later than noon for a matinee and 4pm for an evening performance.
Click here for answers to frequently asked questions.