Become a Member

Friends of Roundabout

For more than 50 years, Roundabout Theatre Company has played a major role in the cultural community of New York City and across the nation. By bringing together the industry’s finest artists with great theatrical works, Roundabout has become an artistic home for actors, playwrights, designers, and directors.
 
But ticket revenues only cover 60% of Roundabout’s operating expenses. The remaining 40% must be raised through contributions, the majority of which comes in the form of gifts from individuals like you. It’s because of our close circle of friends that Roundabout is able to produce world-class theatre and education programs that inspire and enrich our community.
 
We invite you to become a part of this family of supporters by joining the Friends of Roundabout. As our way of saying thanks for your support, you’ll receive the following benefits.

Friend

$100 level

  • Allow 4-6 students to experience a Roundabout matinee performance
  • Access to purchase Roundabout tickets before they go on sale to the public
  • Under 35? Join Hiptix Gold and receive all Friend level benefits and more! Learn More

Member

$200 level

All Friend benefits, plus:
  • Invitation for two people to attend one Insider Event, such as a Donor Playreading, film screening, open rehearsal, panel discussion, or other opportunities
  • Age 18 to early 40s? To become more involved, check out Generation Roundabout for these benefits and more! Learn More.

Associate

$300 level

All Member benefits, plus:
  • Invitation to one additional Insider Event (Total: 2)
  • Special seating consideration at Insider Events when applicable

Donor

$600 level

All Associate benefits, plus:
  • Invitations to one additional Insider Event (Total: 3)
  • Four passes to any of Roundabout’s VIP Patron Lounges (each pass admits one)
  • Age 18 to early 40s? To become more involved, check out Generation Roundabout for these benefits and more! Learn More.
Benefits Value: $20

Sponsor

$1,000 level

All Donor benefits, plus:
  • Invitations to one additional Insider Event (total: 4)
  • Waived subscription service fees
  • A script from Roundabout’s current season (upon request)
  • Age 18 to early 40s? To become more involved, check out Generation Roundabout for these benefits and more! Learn More.
Benefits Value: $26

Gold Sponsor

$1,500 level

All Sponsor benefits, plus:
  • Invitations to all Insider Events
  • Priority seating at Insider Events when applicable
  • FFour additional passes (Total: 8) to any of Roundabout’s VIP Patron Lounges (each pass admits one)
  • Recognition in Playbill
  • One-time use of the Patron’s Desk to purchase VIP seats to any Roundabout production (A maximum of 4 tickets may be purchased, based on availability.)
Benefits Value: $76

If you need help making your donation online or have a question, please contact our development office at 212.719.9393, ext. 324, or send us an email.


Photo by Kelly Kollar