Roundabout Theatre Company, one of the nation’s largest not-for-profit theatrical institutions, seeks a strategic, results-oriented professional to join the company’s Marketing department as the Associate Director of Marketing.
The Associate Director of Marketing is responsible for managing all aspects of Roundabout's subscription and single ticket sales campaigns, from establishing goals and strategies to performing detailed analysis. In addition to managing the activity of Roundabout's advertising and digital marketing agencies, the position oversees the institution’s direct marketing strategy. This position reports to the Director of Marketing and directly supervises the Marketing Manager.
This is some of what the Associate Director of Marketing will do:
- Collaborate with Director of Marketing to create and implement subscription and single ticket campaigns, including all pricing and sales strategies.
- Produce detailed subscription and single ticket sales analysis.
- Establish and enforce budgets for subscription, production, and institutional marketing campaigns.
- Serve as liaison to advertising, interactive, and press agencies.
- Communicate regularly with Development staff to ensure that appropriate acknowledgement and donation ask messaging is served across all channels, often varying based on length and level of support.
- Collaborate with Management and Development to ensure that all contractual billing and funding/sponsorship credits are enforced across all marketing initiatives.
- Remain current on sales, advertising, marketing, and research trends.
This is some of what the Associate Director of Marketing should bring:
The ideal candidate will have 8-10 years of experience in the Marketing department of a large performing arts organization, at a marketing or advertising agency, or similar background with emphasis on digital strategy and data analysis.
This individual should have excellent analytical, reporting, and organizational skills, as well as a highly strategic marketing sensibility, and experience in digital marketing.
Additionally, interested applicants should possess:
- A love and passion for data analysis that borders on obsession.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- A personable and collaborative spirit.
- Attention to detail.
- Stellar prioritizing ability with a schedule-driven and results-focused approach.
- Meticulous time management skills.
- Experience with acquisition and retention marketing.
- Experience managing video projects.
The annual salary for this position is $95,000-$100,000. This is a full time regular job with all standard Roundabout benefits.
Please forward cover letter in PDF or Word format with salary requirements and resume to: email@example.com – and use code ADM0921 in the subject line. No phone calls please.
As part of our application process, we ask that candidates consider completing a survey. This is voluntary and survey information will be anonymous and kept separate from application materials. Click on the link below to access the survey.Take Survey
Roundabout celebrates the power of theatre by spotlighting classics from the past, cultivating new works of the present and educating minds for the future
Read more about Roundabout’s work, culture, and commitment to the future at https://www.roundabouttheatre.org/about/
As a theatre company and a long-standing member of many communities, Roundabout believes in the importance of words, the impact of action, and the healing capacity of shared stories. Read about Roundabout’s social justice process HERE.
To this end, Roundabout Theatre Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that strives to represent individuals from all walks of life in its workforce. We want our employment community to be a representation of the diverse world we live in. As such, we strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply, and we ensure that every candidate who applies for a position at Roundabout Theatre Company is treated equally and fairly without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status and any other factor prohibited by law. We believe diversity in our teammates is paramount to our success as a not-for-profit theatre serving all communities in New York.