The Audience Services Manager provides hands-on supervision for Roundabout high-volume Call Center. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Call Center Operations, this position will be charged with overseeing daily shift operations and providing ongoing coaching and guidance for inbound and outbound calling staff for both Roundabout’s Call Center, as well as Criterion Ticketing—ticketing for rentals in Roundabout’s venues.
This is some of what the Audience Services Manager will do:
- Assist with distribution of sales leads and caller assignments.
- Maintain a robust knowledge of Roundabout’s offerings, sales techniques, policies, and customer service standards.
- Aid in the development and execution of calling scripts, operational manuals, and technique enhancement.
- Participate in the development and facilitation of staff training.
- Monitor calls and provide coaching for staff in the performance of outbound sales and fundraising calls, as well as inbound purchase and customer service calls.
- Collaborate with Sales and Analytics department to process sensitive data entry tasks.
- Provide feedback on customer facing materials.
This is some of what the Audience Services Manager should bring:
- 2–3 years of supervisory experience in a high-volume call center environment or similar experience.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills, with the ability to adapt style to all levels of staff.
- Ability to quickly and accurately collect and synthesize data for reporting purposes.
- Attention to detail and ability to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to respond promptly to customer and staff needs while upholding the organization’s values.
- Experience with Tessitura ticketing system (or comparable technology) and call center management software preferred
- Collaborative working style with the ability to take on new tasks, challenges, and responsibilities as necessary.
- Previous experience within an arts organization is preferred and a passion for theatre and performing arts is a bonus.
Regular schedule expected 12-8pm. Weekend, evening, and holiday shifts will be required on a rotating basis. The salary for this position ranges from $60,000–$62,000 annually, depending on experience.
Please forward cover letter in PDF or Word with salary requirements and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and use code ASM-0423 in the subject line. No phone calls please.
As part of our application process, we ask that candidates consider completing a survey. This is voluntary and survey information will be anonymous and kept separate from application materials. Click on the link below to access the survey.
Roundabout celebrates the power of theatre by spotlighting classics from the past, cultivating new works of the present and educating minds for the future
Read more about Roundabout’s work, culture, and commitment to the future at https://www.roundabouttheatre.org/about/
As a theatre company and a long-standing member of many communities, Roundabout believes in the importance of words, the impact of action, and the healing capacity of shared stories. Roundabout has created a five-year strategic plan to evaluate and evolve how we address Equity, Diversity, Inclusion and Anti-Racism in our work, workplaces, and our community. Conceived by a team of 29 staff members in collaboration with the Board EDI Committee following a company-wide assessment in October 2019, the plan was launched in September 2021. Learn more HERE.
To this end, Roundabout Theatre Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that strives to represent individuals from all walks of life in its workforce. We want our employment community to be a representation of the diverse world we live in. As such, we strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply, and we ensure that every candidate who applies for a position at Roundabout Theatre Company is treated equally and fairly without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status and any other factor prohibited by law. We believe diversity in our teammates is paramount to our success as a not-for-profit theatre serving all communities in New York.