Roundabout Theatre Company, New York’s leading not-for-profit theatre seeks energetic, articulate, dependable and outgoing individuals for full-time Audience Services Representative positions.
Audience Services Representatives provide best-in-class customer care in Roundabout’s high-volume Call Center. This position is expected to field inbound purchases and customer service calls expertly, solicit donations, process ticket orders and respond to customer correspondence. Reporting daily to the Call Center Supervisors, Representatives will be given the tools and training to effectively meet customer needs while also generating the maximum revenue for the institution to support its mission and productions. This position is compensated with a combination of base pay ($15/hr) and commission (3% on gifts).
- Field inbound calls with ticketing or subscription inquiries and be able to respond to customer emails and live chat inquiries while providing exceptional customer care. This includes managing challenging situations promptly and professionally.
- Utilize Tessitura (Roundabout’s customer relationship management software) and calling scripts to ensure that all customers receive relevant and personalized care.
- Process subscription and single ticket orders submitted through all channels while also soliciting donations.
- Assist with departmental mailings and special projects.
- Maintain a robust knowledge of Roundabout’s offerings, sales techniques, policies, and customer service standards.
- Additional duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate is dependable and personable with experience handling outbound and inbound calls in a high-volume call center. They demonstrate unfailing commitment to customer service, responding promptly to customer needs while upholding the organization’s values.
This person is reliable and personable with a collaborative spirit. This person is open to taking on new tasks and challenges and is able to adapt to changes in a fast-paced work environment, including the ability to shift between outbound and inbound calling duties as needed.
Experience with Tessitura (or comparable ticketing systems) preferred, but not required.
Flexibility to work weekend, evening and holiday shifts is a must.
Please forward cover letter and resume in PDF or Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org – and use code ASR-0220 in the subject line. No phone calls please.
As part of our application process, we ask that candidates consider completing a survey. This is voluntary and survey information will be anonymous and kept separate from application materials. Click on the link below to access the survey.Take Survey
Roundabout Theatre Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that strives to represent individuals from all walks of life in its workforce. We want our employment community to be a representation of the diverse world we live in. As such, we strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply, and we ensure that every candidate who applies for a position at Roundabout Theatre Company is treated equally and fairly without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status and any other factor prohibited by law. We believe diversity in our teammates is paramount to our success as a not-for-profit theatre serving all communities in New York.
Mission: Roundabout celebrates the power of theatre by spotlighting classics from the past, cultivating new works of the present, and educating minds for the future.