Roundabout Theatre Company, one of the nation’s largest not-for-profit theatres, seeks a Digital Associate, Email who will be responsible for creating and deploying emails to increase awareness, revenue, and engagement with company productions, special events, and activities. The position reports to the Digital Marketing Manager, and will work closely with members of the Marketing, Audience Services, Development, and Education staff.
Specific job duties:
- Oversee and maintain institutional monthly email calendar
- Create and deploy 200+ emails per month
- In conjunction with Digital Marketing Manager, develop ongoing strategies to test, learn and leverage customer data, segmentation and loyalty.
- Implement additional data segmentation opportunities in direct response strategy.
- Produce, develop and evaluate email campaigns in conjunction with the Marketing, Audience Services, Development, and Education departments
- Write, edit and commission blog posts for Roundabout’s blog
- Remain up to date with advancements in digital and technology, with a focus on engagement, customization, and analysis
- Provide support at marketing and special events
Special skills required:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in digital or direct marketing for a company or institution
- Exceptional communication and organizational abilities, with a keen ability to handle multiple concurrent projects
- Photoshop and/or graphic design skills; basic HTML knowledge a plus
- Experience with Tessitura or comparable application
- Experience with Wordfly or comparable email tool
- Theatre knowledge and appreciation
- Passion for emerging technologies and digital platforms
Please forward cover letter in PDF or Word with salary requirements and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org – and use code DAE-1219 in the subject line. No phone calls please.
As part of our application process, we ask that candidates consider completing a survey. This is voluntary and survey information will be anonymous and kept separate from application materials.
Mission: Roundabout Theatre Company celebrates the power of theatre by spotlighting classics from the past, cultivating new works of the present, and educating minds for the future.
Roundabout Theatre Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that strives to represent individuals from all walks of life in its workforce. We want our employment community to be a representation of the diverse world we live in. As such, we strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply, and we ensure that every candidate who applies for a position at Roundabout Theatre Company is treated equally and fairly without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status and any other factor prohibited by law. We believe diversity in our teammates is paramount to our success as a not-for-profit theatre serving all communities in New York.