Roundabout Theatre Company, the nation’s largest not-for-profit theatre company, seeks an energetic, personable individual to join the company’s Finance Department as Payroll Manager on a temporary basis. The position reports to the Director of Finance. The position is full time (40 hours per week) and is available immediately. It is currently anticipated the assignment will continue through early September 2019.
The Temporary Payroll Manger will have responsibility for:
- Collecting and preparing union payroll from all departments
- Processing weekly union payroll through ADP Workforce Now
- Setup new hires in ADP Workforce Now
- Audit payroll against source documents, as submitted, including union reports and dues
- Run weekly payroll reports and distribute as needed
- Prepare union reports for payment
- Organize payroll checks for distribution
3–5 years of experience processing weekly payroll for multiple unions is required.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in the performing arts and will bring a fundamental understanding and experience with theatrical unions. They will possess excellent analytical skills and be highly organized and self-motivated. Attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines is a must.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Excel and Word are required
- Experience working with payroll systems required
- Knowledge of ADP Workforce Now a plus
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the code TPM0319. No phone calls, please.
Roundabout Theatre Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that strives to represent individuals from all walks of life in its workforce. We want our employment community to be a representation of the diverse world we live in. As such, we strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply, and we ensure that every candidate who applies for a position at Roundabout Theatre Company is treated equally and fairly without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status and any other factor prohibited by law. We believe diversity in our teammates is paramount to our success as a not-for-profit theatre serving all communities in New York.
Roundabout celebrates the power of theatre by spotlighting classics from the past, cultivating new works of the present and educating minds for the future. www.roundabouttheatre.org