Roundabout Theatre Company, the nation’s largest not-for-profit theatre company, seeks a temporary Web Technical Assistant who will work for up to six months as a member of the IT team. This person will report to and assist the Webmaster in testing new changes to the website, conduct regression testing to ensure all facets of the site work properly, respond to user requests, do light work with HTML and our CMS, and ensure that data is being properly captured. This job will offer some Roundabout benefits and may become a permanent position.
- Review, test and troubleshoot changes to the site.
- Perform thorough regression testing across the site after changes are made
- Document issues and requests and coordinate with external developers to execute/resolve
- Log website changes – track change control
- Work with internal and external users to review problems and requests
- Route and respond to Contact Us requests from the website
- Assist Webmaster as needed
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS.
- Detail oriented, good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with working with test plans and manual testing, testing on multiple browsers, operating systems, and devices
- Ability to document specifications for website changes/new development
- Pluses: customer service experience, data analysis experience, familiarity with Content Management Systems, understanding of programming for the web and basic web security, ability to construct SQL queries.
Please send cover letter and resume, including salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org using the code ITWT0219 in the subject line. PDF or Microsoft Word format will be accepted. No phone calls please.
Roundabout Theatre Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that strives to represent individuals from all walks of life in its workforce. We want our employment community to be a representation of the diverse world we live in. As such, we strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply, and we ensure that every candidate who applies for a position at Roundabout Theatre Company is treated equally and fairly without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status and any other factor prohibited by law. We believe diversity in our teammates is paramount to our success as a not-for-profit theatre serving all communities in New York.
Mission: Roundabout celebrates the power of theatre by spotlighting classics from the past, cultivating new works of the present, and educating minds for the future.