- Accessible restrooms located in the orchestra level
- Elevator brings you to every level in the building. Elevator to the orchestra will leave you backstage, and in order to enter the mezzanine, you will have to use the lift.
- There is an escalator that brings you from the second level to the main lobby of the theatre
- Four wheelchair accessible seats available in the orchestra (P 105, 106, 107, 108), one in the mezzanine (CC 102, 106)
- Four transfer seats in the orchestra (F 1, 2 H 1, 2), and one in the mezzanine (CC1).
- Number of Hearing Devices: 70 currently in service
- Number of Loops: 2
- Brand of Hearing Devices: Sound Associates, Inc. Model SA-650H
- Headset Frequency: 95kHz (kHz = Kilohertz)
Sign Interpreted Series
- Please call Hands-On at 212.740.3087(voice)—TTY callers use relay 711—to get more information about how to enjoy this special series for the deaf and hard-of-hearing.
On-demand captioning and audio description will be available two ways, via a device that the customer can check out at the theatre or the GalaPro app on their smart phone. This feature is available several weeks post opening. Please inquire audience services about the availability dates for specific productions.