Generation Roundabout is a new membership program for theatre’s next generation of philanthropists. Join us for access to exclusive events, ticket discounts (including $30 orchestra seats for members age 40 and younger) and the opportunity to get more involved with one of New York’s most exciting theatres. Plus, you'll receive invitations to special virtual and in-person Insider events, like one-night-only Donor Playreadings, our annual Generation Roundabout event, access to our VIP Patron Lounges and more!
Questions? Contact Development at 212.719.9393, ext. 266, or send us an email.
HOW TO JOIN
- Choose a membership level below.
- If you haven't already, create an account on our website and confirm your birth date and contact details. If you are 40 or under, this will also register you for Hiptix, enabling you to purchase two $30 tickets to all Roundabout shows, subject to availability.
Or call the Development Office at 212.719.9393, ext. 266.
All Donor benefits plus:
- Invitations for two to one VIP Night, such as a pre-show reception or dinner, with Roundabout artists
- Unlimited use of VIP Patron Lounges
- Waived subscription service fees
Benefits value: $130
All Member benefits plus:
- Invitation to three Insider Events
- Four passes to Roundabout VIP Patron Lounges
- Access to purchase tickets for Benefit Concerts/Readings before the general public
- Accrue Rewards by Roundabout points at twice the base rate
Benefits value: $40
- Opportunity to purchase tickets to Roundabout productions before they go on sale to the public
- Ability to purchase two $30 orchestra or front mezzanine seats per production to all Roundabout productions (ages 18-40 only); otherwise 40% discount on single tickets
- Ability to purchase a discounted subscription package (40% off) for Roundabout's season
- An autographed Playbill from a show of your choice in the Roundabout season (by request)
- Invitation for two to one Insider Event, such as a one-night-only Donor Playreading, film screening, etc., plus select virtual or in-person experiences
- Invitation to the annual Generation Roundabout Event