View our Terms and Conditions
AUDIENCE SERVICES HOURS
Contact with any questions about your ticket purchases or subscription
BOX OFFICE HOURS
American Airlines Theatre
227 West 42nd Street (between 7th and 8th Avenues)
Every day, 10am–6pm
The Harold & Miriam Steinberg Center for Theatre
Laura Pels Theatre / Black Box Theatre
111 West 46th Street (between 6th Avenue and Broadway)
Sun & Mon: 12pm–6pm
254 West 54th Street (between 7th and 8th Avenues)
(Tickets for Roundabout shows at other venues cannot be purchased or exchanged at the Studio 54 Box Office. At this time, subscription tickets may only be exchanged at the American Airlines Theatre or the Harold and Miriam Steinberg Center)
Stephen Sondheim Theatre
124 West 43rd Street (between 6th Avenue and Broadway)
(Tickets for Roundabout shows at other venues cannot be purchased or exchanged at the Stephen Sondheim Theatre Box Office. At this time, subscription tickets may only be exchanged at the American Airlines Theatre or the Harold and Miriam Steinberg Center)
No exchanges or advance sales one hour before any curtain.
Box Offices close at 6pm any evening without a performance.
"WHERE ELSE CAN I BUY TICKETS TO ROUNDABOUT PRODUCTIONS?"
You can also purchase tickets to all Roundabout Theatre Company performances via our Premier Secondary Ticketing Partner, StubHub. StubHub is our trusted partner and a 100% guaranteed source for a great selection of tickets to all RTC events.
SINGLE TICKET PURCHASES
Single ticket purchases are limited to 9 tickets per order and a total of 50 tickets per production. All purchases exceeding these limits must be made through a licensed group sales agent.
Please visit our Group Sales page for more information.
Seats in Mezzanine Row G at the American Airlines Theatre and Mezzanine Row NN at Studio 54 are sold at our lowest standard price.
There is a limit of 4 tickets per production in these rows to allow as many people as possible to purchase them.
Ticket purchases found not to adhere to these policies may be cancelled without notice.
BOX OFFICE PURCHASES
All ticket limits apply to purchases at the box office. A government issued photo ID is required for all box office purchases made with a credit card.
SUBSCRIBER TICKET EXCHANGE
As a subscriber, you can exchange or donate your tickets as soon as you have received your tickets.
TICKET EXCHANGE GUIDELINES
- Subscriber ticket exchanges are done on a first-come, first-served basis, so please exchange your tickets as early as possible. We must receive all exchange requests at least two days prior to your scheduled performance.
- Subscriber tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same production, at no cost.
- While comparable seating is not guaranteed, subscribers always receive the best available open seats at the time the exchange is processed. You may choose to exchange into a general admission (“GA”) pass for your selected date. Subscribers holding General Admissions (“GA”) passes will be seated by house staff just prior to curtain in the best seats available at the time. GA seating may not be comparable to original subscriptions seats, patrons may be seated separately, and may be asked to take different seats at intermission. General Admissions seating is subject to availability.
- All exchanges are subject to ticket availability, so please provide three alternate date choices whenever possible.
- Friends and groups should submit their tickets together to ensure that they are exchanged for the same date.
- Subscriber tickets are non-refundable and can only be exchanged or donated.
- Exchanges requested on the day before or on the day of your scheduled performance will be accommodated at our discretion.
Pick the exchange option that best suits your needs
Subscriber tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same production. All ticket exchanges are subject to availability. While comparable seating is not guaranteed, subscribers always receive the best available seats at the time the exchange is processed.
If you cannot attend any performance of a production, you can donate your tickets as a tax-deductible contribution. We will provide you with a receipt for tax purposes.
You may cancel your tickets and reschedule or donate at a later date.
HOW TO EXCHANGE OR DONATE TICKETS
The easiest way to exchange your tickets is by phone. Call Audience Services at 212.719.1300 to set up your reservation.
Chairman’s Circle and Artistic Director’s Circle members should call the Patron’s Desk at 212.719.9393 extension 301.
We no longer need to receive your tickets back; however you can mail your completed Ticket Exchange Form to:
ROUNDABOUT THEATRE COMPANY
231 WEST 39TH STREET, SUITE 1200
NEW YORK, NY 10018
We must receive your request at least two days prior to your original scheduled performance. Please fill out your exchange form with as many alternate dates as possible.
Chairman's Circle and Artistic Director's Circle members should mail requests to the attention of the Patron's Desk.
Email a scan of your form to email@example.com
AT A ROUNDABOUT BOX OFFICE
Bring your tickets to the American Airlines Theatre, Studio 54, or Laura Pels Theatre Box Office.
Box Office hours are at the top of this page.
Please note that we cannot accommodate exchanges at any Box Office within one hour of any performance.
Exchanges requested a day before or on the day of your original performance will be accommodated at our discretion.
To request an exchange, please call Audience Services at 212.719.1300, no later than noon for a matinee and 4pm for an evening performance.