Accessible restrooms are located on the second level of the theatre
All levels (Rear Mezzanine, Lounge/Restrooms, House Right Box, Rear Orchestra/Bar, & Front Orchestra/Handicap Restroom) except the House Left Box are accessible by elevator.
- There are six transfer seats (Row C seats 11 and 12, Row H Seats 1 and 2, and Row T seats 15 and 16). There are two transfer seats in the mezzanine (Row JJ Seats 1 and 2).
- There are additional transfer seats that require 1-4 steps to reach (Row S Seats 1, 2, 101, and 117; Row AA Seats 13 and 14).
- There are six wheelchair accessible seats in the Orchestra (Row A Seats 7 and 8, Row T Seats 1 and 2, 13 and 14) and six wheelchair accessible seats in the mezzanine (Row JJ seats 102, 104, 114, 116, 15 and 16).
- Number of Hearing Devices - 100
- Number of Loops - 3 Loops
- Brand of hearing device- use Sennheiser RI 250 mono direct ear
On-demand captioning and audio description will be available two ways, via a device that the customer can check out at the theatre or the GalaPro app on their smart phone. This feature is available several weeks post opening. Please inquire with audience services about the availability dates for specific productions.