There is a single stall accessible restroom located in the lobby of the theatre (in between the men’s and women’s restrooms) as well as an additional single stall accessible restroom at the front of the orchestra on the right hand side of the house.
There are NO elevators or lifts at Studio 54 to bring you to the mezzanine level, but there is a lift to bring you down to Golden Lounge
- We have two transfer seats in the orchestra (A 1 and 2), and two transfer seats in the mezzanine (EE 101 and 102)
- There are six wheelchair accessible locations (A 7 and 8, B 9 and 11, B 10 and 12)
- If row AX is installed we have an additional two seats (AX 101and110)
- Number of hearing devices – 81
- Number of loops –10
- Brand of hearing device- Sound Associates Model-SA-650H
- Headset Frequency: 95kHz (kHz = Kilohertz)
Sign Interpreted Series
- Please call Hands-On at 212.740.3087 (voice)—TTY callers use relay 711—to get more information about how to enjoy this special series for the deaf and hard-of-hearing.
On-demand captioning and audio description will be available two ways, via a device that the customer can check out at the theatre or the GalaPro app on their smart phone. This feature is available several weeks post opening. Please inquire with audience services about the availability dates for specific productions.