AUDIENCE SERVICES HOURS
Contact with any questions about your ticket purchases or subscription.
BOX OFFICE HOURS
SINGLE TICKET PURCHASES
Single ticket purchases are limited to 9 tickets per order and a total of 50 tickets per production. All purchases exceeding these limits must be made through a licensed group sales agent.
Please visit our Group Sales page for more information.
Seats in Mezzanine Row G at the American Airlines Theatre and Mezzanine Row NN at Studio 54 are sold at our lowest standard price.
There is a limit of 4 tickets per production in these rows to allow as many people as possible to purchase them.
Ticket purchases found not to adhere to these policies may be cancelled without notice.
BOX OFFICE PURCHASES
All ticket limits and policies apply to purchases at the box office.
SUBSCRIBER TICKET EXCHANGE
As a subscriber, you can exchange or donate your tickets as soon as you have received your tickets.
TICKET EXCHANGE GUIDELINES
- TICKET EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED WHEN THE ORIGINAL TICKETS ARE PURCHASED THROUGH ONE OF THESE AUTHORIZED PRIMARY SALES CHANNELS: ROUNDABOUTTHEATRE.ORG, OR THE VENUE BOX OFFICE LOCATED AT THE VENUE ADDRESS. If tickets were not purchased through one of these sales channels, guests will need to contact their point of purchase to inquire about the exchange and/or refund policies of their point of purchase.
- THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT EXCHANGE AND REFUND REQUESTS IS TWO (2) HOURS BEFORE THE ADVERTISED CURTAIN DATE AND TIME. Any requests received after this deadline are not eligible under the terms of this policy.
- All refund requests must be submitted by contacting Audience Services at 212.719.1300 or firstname.lastname@example.org. It is the responsibility of the guest to provide accurate information when submitting the request. Any incomplete or inaccurate information may cause the request to be delayed or denied.
- Exchanges may be made through your www.roundabouttheatre.org account up to two (2) hours prior to the advertised curtain date and time, or by contacting Audience Services at email@example.com or 212.719.1300.
- The guest making the request must be the original purchaser of record and will need to validate ownership of the original purchase (i.e. name, order number, e-mail address, method of payment, etc.) when submitting the request.
- A maximum of ten (10) tickets per customer per venue may be approved for an exchange or a refund within a period of sixty (60) consecutive days.
- For approved refunds, a credit will be issued to the original method of payment the guest used to make the original purchase.
- Any refund requests for tickets purchased with cash at the venue box office within should be handled directly with the box office no later than two (2) hours before the advertised curtain date and time.
- For approved exchanges, the tickets may be exchanged solely for different performances of the same production for which the tickets were originally purchased, subject to availability, blackout dates and promo restrictions. The amount of money paid on the original ticket will be applied to the exchanged ticket. Any difference in order total will be adjusted upon completion of the exchange. Any credits to be issued will be issued to the original method of payment the guest used to make the original purchase. If there is additional money due, the guest needs to pay this amount before the exchange is completed.
- Additional money may be due if (1) a guest chooses a performance or section that costs more than their original purchase; (2) a guest exchanges an originally discounted ticket into a performance where the discount is no longer available or applicable; (3) a guest exchanges an originally discounted ticket into a performance where the discount price is higher; (4) if a delivery method is chosen that requires an additional payment.
Pick the exchange option that best suits your needs
Subscriber tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same production. All ticket exchanges are subject to availability. While comparable seating is not guaranteed, subscribers always receive the best available seats at the time the exchange is processed.
If you cannot attend any performance of a production, you can donate your tickets as a tax-deductible contribution. We will provide you with a receipt for tax purposes.
You may cancel your subscription tickets and reschedule or donate at a later date.
HOW TO EXCHANGE OR DONATE TICKETS
NEW THIS SEASON:
EXCHANGE YOUR TICKETS ONLINE!
The most convenient way to exchange your tickets is online. Log into your account HERE.
Call Audience Services at 212.719.1300 to set up your reservation.
Chairman’s Circle and Artistic Director’s Circle members should call the Patron’s Desk at 212.719.9393 extension 301.
Please mail your tickets and a note with your requested dates to:
ROUNDABOUT THEATRE COMPANY
231 WEST 39TH STREET, SUITE 1200
NEW YORK, NY 10018
We must receive your request at least two days prior to your original scheduled performance. Please provide us with as many alternate dates as possible.
Chairman's Circle and Artistic Director's Circle members should mail requests to the attention of the Patron's Desk.
Email your request and seat locations to firstname.lastname@example.org
AT A ROUNDABOUT BOX OFFICE
Bring your tickets to the American Airlines Theatre, Studio 54, or Laura Pels Theatre Box Office.
Box Office hours are at the top of this page.
Please note that we cannot accommodate exchanges at any Box Office within one hour of any performance.
Exchanges requested a day before or on the day of your original performance will be accommodated at our discretion.